AHP-PT is your case-management facilitator and work-related-injury expert!
When personal or work-related injury cases reach your desk, critical decisions needs to be made for the health of your client AND your case! That’s where we come in!
- Our objective-reporting thoroughly documents injury and subsequently assesses improvements.
- Our evaluators offer experience and knowledge of med-legal criterion.
- Functional impairment upon request [whole person, regional, etc.]
- Reliable and consistent communication with your team to keep you apprised of your client’s treatment and progress.
- 48-hour turn-around on reports.
- Reporting includes results in text, graphs, and other visuals for absolute clear results.
- The highest testing validity allows us to understand pain-behaviors and perceived effort criteria.
- We value and strive for reproducible findings and consistency.
- AHP-PT evaluators are all LEVEL 2 CERTIFIED.
- Coordination of all care sources for your one-stop reporting and file centralization.
- Our philosophy is to call “balls & strikes” by utilizing standardized test and measurements with industry-recognized standards.
- Expert testimonials from our Level Two Certified Evaluators.
Please click the following link for a redacted report sample - 2017-fce-sample.pdf
To see a full report, please contact Melissa Goldring, RPT
Via phone (203) 847-4477 or via email - [email protected]