We understand the need for case managers to have objective reporting to substantiate approval of care as well as a means to document injury and improvement. We also know you need this initial reporting quickly and subsequent communications to be reliable, consistent, and custom to each patient/insured.
Your Goal is Our Goal!
To get people back to good health and safely back to work! Our JTech medical system provides the means to achieve all that and more!
NOT ALL FCE’S ARE CREATED EQUAL
- AHP-PT evaluators are all LEVEL 2 CERTIFIED
- 48-hour turn-around on reports.
- Highly reliable with CV’s of 15% or less.
- The highest testing validity with regard to the degree of perceived effort.
- Test protocols for NIOSH [National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health]
- Lift task assessment [including static and dynamic lifting]
- Dexterity testing [including grip and pinch strength]
- Static push and pull assessments
- Over 100 validity criteria to create the industry’s highest level of customization
- Reporting includes results in text, graphs, and other visuals for absolute clear results
Please click here for a redacted report - 2017-fce-sample.pdf
For a full report, contact Melissa Goldring, RPT
Via phone (203) 847-4477 or email [email protected]