What to wear
Loose fitting clothes are the best choice to ensure your comfort (and ease of stretch) throughout the process.
Why YOU need to try The Vital Stretch® today
Face it! You sit more than you move – we all do. And our bodies are paying the price with stiff, achy joints. Even those of us who live highly active lifestyles are likely hindered by tight fascia. Whether you’re suffering from headaches, sore, tight muscles, sport-related injuries or chronic pain, proper stretching is the key to a healthy life. Our specialized program uses assisted stretching and isolated stabilization to ensure you get the best results.
Still not convinced? Here are just a few of the health benefits of stretching:
- Boost in blood flow to muscles (this includes your brain – can you say genius?)
- Pain reduction
- Improved quality of life
- Decreased risk of injury
- Improved physical and mental performance
- Increased range of motion through all joints
- Lower blood glucose levels
- Better balance
- Relief from tight muscles and creaky joints
- Stress reduction (both physical and mental)
- Improved flexibility
- Better night’s sleep
- Energy boost
The Vital Stretch™ is the only program of its kind to offer individualized stretching treatment using custom-designed equipment. Our program targets not only taut muscles, but also tense fascia, to give your body the best chance to reap these benefits and many more.
A few of the many conditions helped by The Vital Stretch®:
- Ankle and foot pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Poor sleep quality
- Post-surgery recovery
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Wrist and hand pain
- What is Assisted Stretching?What is Assisted Stretching?
- What to expect from Assisted Stretching
- Who developed The Vital Stretch®?
- The Vital Stretch® Programs